Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 5

Short post today-- finally found the site I was looking for in terms of data collection. It's not a perfect fit, as this is from 12-24 and I was going to do 14-24, but I can include the little slice of 13 years and less and make it okay. As for which percentage to use, since there are two percentages for the 12-17 and 18-24 range, I think I'll just take the average and then do some nifty proportion work (84.5/100 = the number of users on facebook/x) and find that number so I can use it for my n.

As it is the weekend, and a Sunday, I will leave to do my heavy lifting for the rest of the weekdays. I forgot to collect data on Friday, and since Monday's Special Olympics, I'll finish up data Tuesday. Then it's a matter of doing the right test and analyzing the data and writing the 2-page paper. Should be finished by this time next week~! unless I procrastinate

I have 13 page views! And not all of them are mine because 2 are from Germany! Go, Germany statiscians~

No comments:

Post a Comment